Welcome to the Library Service
The Library is open to ISLHD staff. With a wide range of resources and extensive staff expertise, the library service supports the learning, teaching and research needs of staff and students throughout the Local Health Districts. Search our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or Contact us to a range of Library service or queries.
search for items in your holdings
NEW BOOKS AT YOUR LIBRARY
Current ISLHD Research Papers
A collection of newly published research by current ISLHD staff.
- Cheikh Hassan HI, Chen JH, Murali K. Incidence and factors associated with geographical relocation in patients receiving renal replacement therapy. BMC Nephrol. 2020 Jul 1; 21(1):249. doi: 10.1186/s12882-020-01887-6. PMID: 32611323; PMCID: PMC7329545. Request this article
- Ghodsian M,al. TAVR in Patients with Pure Aortic Regurgitation: Ready to Use? Curr Cardiol Rep. 2020 Jul 28; 22(9):98. doi:10.1007/s11886-020-01338-6. PMID: 32725310. Request this article
- Hazzard E, Milosavljevic M, et.al. Healthcare Professionals' Perceptions of Feeding Tube Practices for Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Across 4 International Radiation Oncology Departments. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2020 Jul; 44 (5):796-805. doi: 10.1002/jpen.1699. Epub 2019 Sep 2. PMID: 31478219. Request this article
- Jaeger M, et.al. The Role of Liquid Biopsies in Detecting Molecular Tumor Biomarkers in Brain Cancer Patients. Cancers (Basel). 2020 Jul 8; 12(7):E1831. doi: 10.3390/cancers12071831. PMID: 32650387. Request this article
- Mayne DJ, et.al. Geographic variation in cardiometabolic risk factor prevalence explained by area-level disadvantage in the Illawarra-Shoalhaven region of the NSW, Australia. Sci Rep. 2020 Jul 29;10(1):12770. doi:10.1038/s41598-020-69552-4. PMID: 32728133; PMCID: PMC7391748. Request this article
- Moses RG, et.al. The Diagnosis and Management of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Diabetes Care. 2020 Jul;43(7):1433-1434. doi: 10.2337/dci20-0026. Epub 2020 May 14. PMID: 32409503. Request this article
- O'Neill RS, Mohd Zaki NI, Grant C, Napaki S, Brungs D. A Case of Non-Small-cell Lung Cancer in a Patient With Neurofibromatosis Type 1. Clin Lung Cancer.2020 Jul;21(4): e261-e264. doi: 10.1016/j.cllc.2020.02.004. Epub 2020 Feb 8. PMID: 32151588. Request this article
- Shepherd BR. Birth in Aerial Transit: Be Prepared, It Does Happen. Air Med J. 2020 Jul-Aug;39(4):298-299. doi: 10.1016/j.amj.2020.04.011. Epub 2020 May 1.PMID: 32690308. Request this article